Monday, April 21, 2008

Did You Know

DID YOU KNOW?


You can eat all of the organic, healthy food that your heart desires…

You can exercise like the best of ‘em…

You can think positive thoughts all day long…

You can deprive yourself of sugar and all kinds of tasty treats…

You can eliminate all of the medications that you are taking…

You can do yoga till the cows come home…

You can have your body massaged 5 times/day…

You can have acupuncture needles stuck in your body…

You can take multi-vitamins until your blue in the face…

It doesn’t matter how many detoxification programs or colon cleanses you do…


But DID YOU KNOW that if YOUR spinal cord looks like the one on the bottom right of the picture below, it won’t amount to a hill of beans?


 

YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS

“Do you know what your spinal cord looks like?” 


WHICH PERSON DO YOU THINK IS THE HEALTHY ONE? THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OR THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT? WHICH PERSON DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO GET CANCER FIRST? THE ONE ON THE LEFT OR THE ONE ON THE RIGHT? IF BOTH OF THESE PEOPLE GET THE “FLU” OR GETS “SICK”, WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HEAL FASTER? In our office, we take subluxation as serious as any advanced disease process…even as serious as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and cancer.


There are people in our community that are spending thousands of dollars on products and services that they think are going to heal them and are still sick, suffering, and ill and don’t understand why. Could their spine be the missing link…the major piece of the health puzzle?


How do you know? How do you find out if you have vertebral subluxation? 

How do you find out if your spinal cord is being choked?


Only by receiving a NERVE SYSTEM SCAN AND X-Ray  WILL YOU UNDERSTAND IF YOU HAVE LIFE-DESTROYING, DISEASE PRODUCING  PRESSURE ON THE MASTER CONTROL SYSTEM OF EVERY CELL AND ORGAN IN YOUR BODY.


Why do men get prostate exams? Why do women get breast exams? Because they want to know if they’re developing cancer. They think that the exams will help them nip it in the bud before they have pain and dis-ease and are dying from a deadly form of cancer that has spread throughout their body. You get your spine and nerve system checked before you have neck or back pain…choking pressure on your spinal cord can be there for years without knowing it or before pain appears.


Just wondering?

 Have you registered for the most health-altering event taking place in our community?


Our upcoming 1 day Extreme Makeover will be held on Friday, April 25th. Go to YACHTERHEALTH.COM to register today. Seating will be very limited due to our location/facility. Registration has already begun and we’re quickly running out of spots…hurry, and register ASAP.


Here is what one of our recent Extreme Makeover participants has to say about her experience:

To Dr. Dan and Staff,

      I have to say I really enjoyed the Extreme Makeover and learned so much valuable information. Not only did I learn the good and bad things I should and should not be putting in my body but Dr. Dan taught me so much about how my body worked. We often hear what we should be eating or what we should not be eating and there are so many conflicting reports it is hard to know what is what. But Dr. Dan taught me so many things about how my body works and what is actually happening when we are dehydrated, eating too much sugar, too many toxins in, not enough out, etc..that it makes it much easier to make the right choices for my body.

     I have been on this wellness journey for about 5 years. My (old illness)ulcerative colitis forced me to take a holistic approach to my illness when my doctors refused to listen to me when I said I did not want surgery, steroids or to take 15 pills a day. I did not feel it was the right thing. They told me there was no cure for this disease and that it would only get worse. Hopeful bunch they were. My only recourse was to get on my knees and pray. I asked the Lord to help and guide me to wellness His way. Not the world’s way. And so my journey began. The Lord taught me first the importance of prayer, meditation and proper breathing. Then it was the importance of putting whole foods and not processed foods into my body. He also taught me that it was just as important to think about what comes out of your mouth as it is to think about what goes in. He taught me to drink lots of good water and keep myself hydrated. All these things Dr. Dan has been teaching us. I also had this feeling that there was something else that needed to be healed. My spine. I had terrible back and neck pain, migraine headaches, restless legs, terrible allergies etc... I did not feel the way I thought a 46 yr old should feel. Something kept telling me I needed to see a chiropractor. I let my fear of having someone crack my neck keep me from going. I had even went to another chiropractor and backed out. Then I met Dr Dan's staff and something told me to just do it. Plus Dr. Dan's people were so nice I couldn't refuse. When I got to Dr. Dan's office and in big letters there was a banner that said "We move the bones God & does the healing" I knew I was in the right place. And of course, Dr. Dan's testimonial speech about how he became a chiropractor sealed the deal for me. I was still scared but I decided to trust in God's plan and go with the flow. I am so thankful I did! My prayer 5 yrs ago was to be well mind, body and soul. This is what I love about Dr Dan and his staff is that they are promoting and teaching how to be well. Mind, Body, and Soul. I could never find a Doctor who would treat my mind, my body and my soul. I feel, well I know that finding Dr. Dan's is the last piece to the puzzle. Thank you for giving me back my 46 yr old body. I am back to riding my bike, gardening, walking my dogs everyday and doing my pilates machine. The best part is I can do all of them in one day, when before I had to pick just one, if I was lucky. God is Good!!! and Dr Dan your not so bad yourself. I am so excited to think of all the people like myself who have bodies that are keeping them from living their life to the fullest who may also walk into Yachter Chiropractic and begin living life the way God intended us to: free of pain and illness and enjoying health and happiness. I must say that the 5 weeks in the extreme makeover was informative, fun and profitable. Thanks for the free pillow and the home analysis. I look forward to the next make over.

God Bless, Jeannine V.


Our new website is up and running (but still being adjusted daily, so stay tuned for more powerful resources)- CHECK it out at: WWW.YACHTERHEALTH.COM