Monday, October 27, 2008

The Extreme Makeover is saving my life!

“I believe that the Extreme Makeover is saving my life.” “I was first introduced to Dr. Dan through a friend who invited me to the clinic on Molds and Toxins. As a realtor, I am always in and out of musty vacant homes and thought I might pick up a few tips on keeping myself safe. Little did I know that I was to receive a complete exam and full follow-up. I hadn’t mentioned anything about past medical history but it spoke for itself on the x-rays and nerve scans. I didn’t have to say anything about my daily morning headaches or my L5-S1 ruptured disc that has been a problem from all those years ago. My headaches stopped immediately with my first adjustment!!!
I started my visits with Dr Dan about the same time that we started the Extreme Makeover. I had already decided to dive into the Makeover whole heartedly. I’ve been working with a trainer for the past 11 months. I was happy with the weight loss and gain in lean muscle, but my weight loss hit a plateau for about 4 months ago and nothing changed that darn scale. I did as Dr Dan suggested, remove all sugar and added God oil to my diet. In the first 2 weeks I lost 3 lbs. Not a lot, but it cemented my belief in the Healing Diet.
Now the big stuff – I contracted Viral Meningitis 15 years ago. Believe it or not it took the doctors months to come up with a diagnosis. First diagnosis was stroke as I lost all my speech, full face paralysis, short term memory, fine movements (I could no longer write), could barely walk, and a horrible headache that took about 6 months to go away. Then they thought it might be Multiple Sclerosis and finally they decided on viral meningitis. I was given the strongest anti-viral medication available at the time. These were the same drugs given to aids patients. The doctors’ greatest worry was that they were destroying my liver. Believe it or not, I was prescribed these anti-viral drugs for about 5 years!!! I have suffered many long lasting effects from the virus’s damage – even to this day. Inability to sleep, loss of feeling in the bladder, loss of gag reflex, severe anxiousness, and the feeling that the volcano that lived inside my chest would blow up at any time. Naturally, the doctors prescribed their favorite medicine at the time, Paxil. Believe it or not I have been taking this poison for 14 years. When I tried to withdraw, the side effects seemed to be worse than the poison. That is until Dr Dan came along with his wonderful “Extreme Makeover II”. Like I said before, I jumped into this with both feet. Not only did I start the God food diet but I stopped taking the Paxil. Yes, I am having some of the withdrawl symptoms that I previously suffered, but I am not getting the debilitating headaches that always happen with withdrawl from this medication. I believe that the Extreme Makeover is saving my life. I am now eating God healthy foods, I have increased the God fat in my diet and see Dr. Dan regularly. Believe it or not, I contracted the Viral Meningitis while working in the Operating room as a Certified Surgical Technologist/First Assistant. I was the person standing across from the surgeons assisting them while they were performing surgery. Needless to say, after 10 years working in the Operating Room, I am now as far away from that profession as I can get. Never did the doctors EVER look at my diet or try to help in any way other than with pharmaceuticals. When you listen to Dr Dan, getting and keeping yourself healthy sounds so obvious and easy to do. Why couldn’t I have heard this 15 + years ago and save myself from the misery and poisoning?Thank you Dr Dan for all that you do. (A VERY HAPPY YFCC PATIENT!)
Last chance!Week #2 of the Extreme Makeover starts Monday night, October 27th@ 7pm at the Lake Mary Events Center. It will last 5 consecutive Monday nights, 7:00-8:30. Register today at the front desk or call 407-333-2277 to reserve your seat! You are invited. Don’t be left behind. Invite friends and family to join you. There is no charge for this event. Don’t be left out! Mark your calendar: Mary Tocco: International Vaccine Expert, Sat. November 1, 2008 *please sign up at the front desk or call 407-333-2277 to register by phone. (Seats fill up very quickly!) TO LEARN ABOUT MORE HEALING MIRACLES GO TO:YACHTERHEALTH.COM
YFF is a Chiropractic Office In Lake Mary.