Monday, July 6, 2009

THE EXTREME MAKEOVER COMETH!

“Committing to the six week extreme makeover challenge was probably the best thing I could have done both for my physical and also for my emotional and mental health. I have never been diagnosed with a chronic or serious health condition, but have struggled with various minor ailments such as mood swings, sinus infections, and low energy. In early August 2007, at age 39, I was in the hospital with what was thought to be a heart attack. Luckily it was not, but I was quite run down and had done some nerve damage in one of my arms. I found myself struggling to figure out how I was going to move forward.

In any event, following my participation in the Extreme Makeover, I now have the most energy that I can remember having in a long time and no longer seem to have energy peaks and dips throughout the day. The hardest part about the makeover challenge has been grocery shopping and cooking as I have never done much of either, but it has been worth the effort and the investment without a doubt. I have never considered myself overweight or particularly out of shape physically but seeing the results from the Tanita test dropping my body fat to 9.5 % is certainly tremendous motivation to stick with this program. I also recently was at a weekend event where there was really no good food there to eat and despite my good intentions, I was really quite ill the next day which reconfirms how important sticking to this program will be for my future well being. The reason I am doing this is not just for myself. When my mother died at 63 from liver failure five years ago, I had made a promise to do all I could to stay healthy which was sort of a half hearted effort to date. So this challenge could not have come at a better time for me.”
---Michael S.

Liz V. says this:
Health Problems: Allergies, weekly (or more often) headaches, numbness in right hand and arm, low back pain, neck pain, low energy – feeling tired all of the time.

What treatments did you try first? Prescription allergy medicine including steroids, over-the-counter pain medicine for headaches, sleeping a lot, other chiropractors – once a week or once a month without any improvement, symptoms would return the next day.

What has Chiropractic done for you? I can feel my right hand again! Less often headaches, no more low back pain. Less bothersome allergy symptoms, better range of motion of my neck and back, more energy. General feeling of better health and stronger back. Also, I have attended countless workshops and extreme makeover sessions that have equipped me and my family with the necessary resources to stay healthy and energized for the rest of our lives.
Dr. Dan is different from any chiropractor I’ve ever met. He develops a plan for your care and educates you about your spine and how to stay healthy without drugs or surgery. God bless your work! You are truly changing people’s lives for the better!

COUNTDOWN! T MINUS 10 DAYS UNTIL THE SUMMER 2009 EXTREME MAKEOVER EVENT BEGINS. THE EXTREME MAKEOVER BEGINS WEDNESDAY, JULY 15TH AT 7PM @ THE LAKE MARY EVENTS CENTER. CALL OR WALK UP TO THE FRONT DESK TO REGISTER (407-333-2277). Seating is limited & we are quickly running out of seats. Register today!

***WANNA GET A SNEAK PEEK? THEN WATCH THIS VIDEO www.youtube.com/watch?v=euMYQM3u1lQ&feature=related

CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT YACHTERHEALTH.COM Go to: www.youtube.com/drdanyachter