Monday, November 23, 2009

Rebuilding the temple

My name is Deanna Waller and I have been going to Dr. Yachter for over two months. I was introduced to his practice through a friend of mine and patient of his. I had chronic back pain in the thoracic region due to work related wear and tear. I had lived with it for years for many reasons. First of which I can't stand medications and I didn't want them. Second, I wanted a cure for the problem, not a short lived fix for the symptom. And lastly, because I procrastinate when it comes to my health! My mom had always told me that Chiropractors were quacks and not to trust them. When I went to my first assessment I was very leery and skeptical. By the second visit I met Dr. Dan and was impressed by his knowledge base. Now it is important to note here my family thinks I have somewhat of an addictive personality and that I put all my eggs in one basket. In other words, I am extreme when it comes to things I'm passionate about. I plainly view myself as one who is a truth seeker and once I discover it, that settles it. So after hearing Dr. Dan's lecture, I knew I was in good hands and I had to take advantage of this opportunity.

I had been praying for healing in my body because I am one of the rare Christians who believes it is God's will to heal ALL the time. So there I was watching, listening, and now working out my healing with fear and trembling! It's not easy, but I jumped on board and figured it was sink or swim time. Since I started with Dr. Dan, I have nearly lost ten pounds and the back pain has resided. I also have become an ambassador so that I can share the truth about healing with others just as I do about God's Truth regarding Salvation.

I have attended several of the free workshops and received lots of information on how to improve my well being. I also joined the walk/run club and have been going for three consecutive weeks after being challenged to do so in the Extreme Makeover. I have completely changed my diet and have incorporated many of the supplements they offer in the office into my daily routine. I have met many different people and heard many different testimonies encouraging me to keep plowing forward. Unfortunately, not everyone was as excited as me. My family thinks I'm a bit of a health nut and most of my co-workers look at me funny, but I know I'm taking a step in the right direction.

I feel God has led me to Dr. Yachter’s office to receive my healing and although I'm still not pain-free, I know it's just a matter of time. This has been a pivotal transformation for me and it inspires me to know that there are others out there with the same objective. There is nothing more rewarding than to know you are fulfilling your responsibility when it comes to taking care of your temple.

I look forward to learning more and achieving future goals because now I truly see there are “NO LIMITS”!!!!!
Thanks to Dr Yachter, Dr Leif, Dr Fernandez and all the behind the scenes staff at the office for their time and efforts to change the lives of those around them and to fight the good fight!

*WEEK #6 of the Extreme Makeover will be held Monday night, November 16th, @7pm at the Lake Mary Events Center. Come and taste (a little bit of) over 200 healthy, organic meals and find out who the fall 2009 EMO winner is…Don’t miss it…it’ll be awesome. THIS IS THE GRAND FINALE. Bring all of your friends and family and let them hear about the strategies that have produced the healthiest, disease-free human beings on the planet. Call 407-333-2277 to REGISTER.
http://www.youtube.com/DRDANYACHTER