Monday, October 19, 2009

Health, wealth, and happiness!

My journey to HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS:
Health has always been a passion of mine. When I was in my twenties, I spent a lot of time in a nursing home with my dad, and at that time decided I never wanted to end up like that. So, my quest for health has always been of great importance to me.
I must say it has never been quite as intense as now through the Extreme Makeover. I am so amazed to continually learn more and more. Just when I thought I knew it all. I am being forced to go another couple of levels higher to greater health with just enough support to motivate me further. As I think back, this is something I’ve only dreamed of having. To have the knowledge of Dr. Dan and the support of the whole team, I am in awe. I am so thankful. This isn’t to say this has not been quite the challenge. Unless your back is against the wall, you really don’t step up to the plate. My journey here has been quite difficult at times. There have been times when I really wanted some chocolate and sugar, times while going through the Detoxification and wanting to break; however, I just stayed focused on the results because I know there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
As hard as I have tried on my own for good health, without the knowledge I am receiving, I could not have achieved it alone. I didn’t realize the need for cleansing at a cellular level. I have worked with chemicals all my life and I so much enjoy the activities in my life and plan to continue them all until I’m way into my nineties. So, in my opinion, there is no other choice, but to work hard through it all, because I win the prize in the end. The prize is good health. You can have all the money in the world and if you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything.
Good health enables you to do the things you’ve dreamed of doing. It gives you a quality of life that is incomparable to anything else. It allows you freedom, which can speak volumes; freedom to be the helper, rather than the one being helped; freedom not only physically, but mentally and emotionally, too. Good health to me is the way God intended it to be. It sets an example for others. It encourages others, and gives hope to them. It’s stepping out and being different from others. I’ve always said yes, I am over the top with my health and nutritious way, but I win in the end.
I am truly thankful for our very giving Dr. Dan. He is definitely over the top, too. It’s good to know there are others wanting and desiring the same goal. Thank you Dr. Dan and thank you staff. You all work together as a great team.
Janet B. (Janet has also taken advantage of our Life/financial/& security programs offered through Triumvirate. Ask the front desk or call 407-333-2277 for more info.)

We only have a couple of more spots left to register for the greatest Extreme Makeover ever. Don’t be left behind. Also, we’ll be unveiling our new, ultimate life-transformation and life-management program at this EMO. There is nothing like this on the planet. Make plans for your entire family and every person that you know to attend this event.

***Our next Extreme Makeover begins Monday night, October 19th @ 7pm at the Lake Mary Events Center. It will be held for 6 Monday nights in a row. This is not a weight loss program. This is a life-transformational program. Don’t talk yourself out of coming just because you think you know what it is! Stay open minded and join us! Bring all of your friends and family and let them hear about the strategies that have produced the healthiest human beings on the planet. There is not another program like this, ANYWHERE! Please bring a minimum of 10 guests. Register at the front desk today. Seating is very limited! Or call 407-333-2277 to register you and everybody that you know.

YFCC is on Facebook. If you have a Facebook page, sign on and start receiving valuable information that you can send to your friends and family. There are 2 sites. One is Yachter Family Chiropractic Center and the other is my personal page at Dan Yachter. We also have a Twitter site called Doc_Dan. Sign on and follow for the latest updates.

***Want to learn more about our ambassador program? Speak to the front desk for details. Find out how you can be a part our inner circle patient team that is helping to save the community. ALSO, TO LEARN ABOUT HOW YFCC PATIENTS’ BODIES ARE HEALING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, LUPUS, DIABETES, SCOLIOSIS, CONSTANT ILLNESS, BRAIN TRAUMA. CANCER, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, ALLERGIES, ASTHMA, ADHD, MIGRAINES, AND FAILURE TO THRIVE SYNDROM GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/DRDANYACHTER