Monday, October 12, 2009

T-MINUS 7 DAYS

Dear Doctor Dan,
I was brought by my wife Nancy to a community dinner. To be honest with you, I really didn’t want to come. I fought with her every step of the way. I was mad when I got there and told her there was no way I could be helped. I had tried everything and all they did was hurt me even more, so I thought this was also a waste of my time and hers. As I sat through the meeting and I saw how Dr. Dan was so passionate and his heart was into what he was saying, I figured I would give him a chance. I was not sure I could be helped and I was tired of being hurt and didn’t want to go through it all over again. I thought I was going to live with the pain the rest of my life. But I was wrong and my new life was just beginning.
The reason I participated in the EXTREME MAKEOVER was because of Nancy and I guess there was hope that some of my pain would be relieved. I just wanted to feel better and be able to live life without pain and be able to do what I wanted to do without hurting. I wanted my life back.
As far as achieving my goal, I have gone further than I ever expected. I cannot believe the changes in my body, my mind, my heart, and my soul. I have surpassed every goal I set for myself. I have lost weight, my headraces are gone, my eyesight is much better, and I can walk without pain in my legs, back and neck. I feel like I’m twenty-nine again. I can run again without being out of breath due to my old weight. I have more energy than I have ever had before. I need half the sleep than before. My joints feel so much better. I have lost 70 pounds. I am down to a 34 waist from a 44 waist. I’m happier. I have a better marriage. My quality of life is awesome. I have a new outlook on life thanks to Dr. Dan!
Dr. Dan and staff: I could never begin to thank you for all your support and help. Dr. Dan, you have totally changed my life – and all for the better. I am not a miserable person anymore because of my pain. You have taken it from me and I will never be able to thank you or show you enough how I feel about you. You have changed my life and I will never forget that as long as I live. Thank you for sharing all of your knowledge with us and I hope to learn more.
Before meeting Dr. Dan, I was injured on a job. There was a toolbox dropped on my head and it weighed 75 lbs. It decompressed my spine and ruptured four disks in my neck and two in my upper back and two in my lower. It was very painful and I was on meds. for four months, but didn’t like how they made me feel. I could hardly pick up anything over 8 pounds. The MD told me I would need my neck operated on and I refused. Then they said I would have to live with it for the rest of my life. They were totally wrong thanks to Dr. Dan.
Dr. Dan, you have changed my life and have given me new hope and a better way of life and I could never repay you for what you have done. You are a very caring man to give so much of your time to help others. God has given you a special talent and I so glad He has. You have added so much joy and love into our life. It will remain with us the rest of our lives and close to our hearts.
THANKS AGAIN DOCTOR AND ALL OF YOUR STAFF & GOD BLESS
Edward T. Allen

IF YOU HAVEN’T REGISTERED FOR THE EXTREME MAKEOVER, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DON’T MISS THE BOAT!

**Remember: Our next Extreme Makeover begins Monday night, October 19th @ 7pm at the Lake Mary Events Center. It will be held for 6 Monday nights in a row. This is not a weight loss program. This is a life-transformational program. Don’t talk yourself out of coming just because you think you know what it is! Stay open minded and join us! Bring all of your friends and family and let them hear about the strategies that have produced the healthiest human beings on the planet. There is not another program like this, ANYWHERE! Please bring a minimum of 10 guests. Register at the front desk today. Seating is very limited! Or call 407-333-2277 to register you and everybody that you know. YFCC is on Facebook. If you have a Facebook page, sign on and start receiving valuable information that you can send to your friends and family. There are 2 sites. One is Yachter Family Chiropractic Center and the other is my personal page at Dan Yachter. We also have a Twitter site called Doc_Dan. Sign on and follow for the latest updates.

***Want to learn more about our ambassador program? Speak to the front desk for details. Find out how you can be a part our inner circle patient team that is helping to save the community. ALSO, TO LEARN ABOUT HOW YFCC PATIENTS’ BODIES ARE HEALING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, LUPUS, DIABETES, SCOLIOSIS, CONSTANT ILLNESS, BRAIN TRAUMA. CANCER, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, ALLERGIES, ASTHMA, ADHD, MIGRAINES, AND FAILURE TO THRIVE SYNDROM GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/DRDANYACHTER